- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kenya Comfort Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Kenya Comfort Hotel is near the boardwalk. Kenyatta Mausoleum and Teleposta Towers are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kenya Railway Golf Club and Royal Nairobi Golf Club. Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Elephant & Rhino Orphanage are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Jeevanjee Gardens - 1 min walk
- City Market - 4 min walk
- University of Nairobi - 11 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre - 15 min walk
- Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 15 min walk
- Syokimau Station - 27 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Kenya Comfort Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: KES 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kenya Comfort Hotel Nairobi
- Kenya Comfort Nairobi
- Kenya Comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The Nairobi weather being cold required hot water. But that was not available and the technician could not be found.