- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Yaya Centre
- 9 min walk
- Nairobi Hospital
- 3 min drive
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- 5 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Nairobi, Eastland Hotel is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. Teleposta Towers and Kenyatta Mausoleum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Giraffe Centre and AFEW Giraffe Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium.
- Yaya Centre - 9 min walk
- Nairobi Hospital - 3 min drive
- Kenya Railway Golf Club - 5 min drive
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - 5 min drive
- Strathmore University - 7 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 20 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eastland Hotel Nairobi
- Eastland Hotel
- Eastland Nairobi
Cozy Chinese Hotel
Clean and spacious room. The breakfast has a great variety of options.