- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nagoya City Science Museum
- 11 min walk
- Midland Square
- 13 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Nagoya's Naka Ward neighbourhood, LAMP LIGHT BOOKS HOTEL nagoya is near a train station and near the boardwalk. Notable landmarks in the area include Nagoya TV Tower and Nagoya Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Nagoya City Science Museum. Check out an event or a game at Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, and consider making time for Port of Nagoya Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Nagoya City Science Museum - 11 min walk
- Midland Square - 13 min walk
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center - 14 min walk
- Shirakawa Park - 15 min walk
- Nagoya Twin Tower - 15 min walk
- Fushimi Station - 4 min walk
- Sakaemachi Station - 16 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 46 min drive
- 青柚子 - 1 min walk
- Kobekan - 2 min walk
- Milks - 2 min walk
- アジアンバール - 2 min walk
- にしき - 2 min walk
About this property
LAMP LIGHT BOOKS HOTEL nagoya
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 715 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Room was extremely small but everything was new and exceptionally clean.