- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Aurbacher Hof
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Single Room
Double Room (French Bed 1.40 x 2.10 m))
About this area
Located in Munich's Au-Haidhausen neighbourhood, Hotel Aurbacher Hof is in the city centre and near a metro station. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Viktualienmarkt and Hofbrauhaus. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympiahalle or Allianz Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Rosenheimer Platz Station is 9 minutes by foot.
- Gasteig - 14 min walk
- Deutsches Museum - 15 min walk
- Isar Tor - 3 min drive
- Viktualienmarkt - 3 min drive
- Hofbrauhaus - 4 min drive
- Rosenheimer Platz Station - 9 min walk
- Munich Ost Station - 16 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Müller - 1 min walk
- Käthe - 1 min walk
- Dilan - 2 min walk
- Ihle - 2 min walk
- Miniwirt - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Aurbacher Hof
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Costly for a cheap hotel
The door to the room was broken on the inside, and the room seemed old and not kept up. If you leave the window open, you'll smell cigarettes...guaranteed. I have never disliked a hotel more (in Germany) than this one. It's only close asset is the Ostbahnhof. Not a nice stay for too much money.