We were so underwhelmed by this property. We booked the apartment, the bunk/twin beds were in a windowless room, the apartment was very dated and the bathroom is in need over a renovation. Parking on site is a minimal and was 'not available' when we arrived, but after pushing it became available... I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it.
- Mulhouse Hotel de Ville
- 2 min walk
- Temple Saint Etienne
- 3 min walk
- Le Théâtr'Al
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Mulhouse Hotel de Ville - 2 min walk
- Temple Saint Etienne - 3 min walk
- Place de la Reunion - 3 min walk
- Maison Engelmann - 4 min walk
- Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes - 5 min walk
- Mulhouse Station - 6 min walk
- Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 20 min drive
- Le Théâtr'Al — 1 min walk
- Jacques — 2 min walk
- Au Bureau — 2 min walk
- Les Archives — 2 min walk
- Poullaillon — 3 min walk
About this property
Residhotel Mulhouse Centre
Along with self parking, this smoke-free residence has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance. All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. Guests will find kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and dishwashers.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 2 PM-10:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 4 PM-10:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 9 per night
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM–11 AM on weekends: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children
- Shower only
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV with digital service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free newspapers
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
- 69 rooms
- 5 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2007
Good stay in Mulhouse
The hotel has studio apartments with the ability to cook a small meal. The room was a good size and the bathroom was good. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is her close to the downtown core. We took advantage of booking breakfast with our room, it had the usual French options. We would stay here again.