Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Moscow from CA $23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Moscow Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Moscow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Moscow and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 130 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Apelsin Hotel on Tulskaya is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Astrum Spa Conference Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and 24-hour room service.
Planning Your Trip to Moscow
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moscow is 25.00 inches
Exploring Moscow with Your Pet
Known for its museums and theaters, Moscow has lots to offer visitors including its cathedral, monuments, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss State Historical Museum and Bolshoi Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Maritime Aquarium at Chistye Prudy, Beethoven, or Akvarium-Pro.