- Moose Jaw Civic Centre
- 9 min walk
- Towne and Country Mall
- 10 min walk
- Western Development Museum
- 13 min walk
- Moose Jaw, SK (YMJ-C.M. McEwen)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Moose Jaw, Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Moose Jaw is in the business district and near the boardwalk. Western Development Museum and Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Towne and Country Mall.
- Moose Jaw Civic Centre - 9 min walk
- Towne and Country Mall - 10 min walk
- Western Development Museum - 13 min walk
- Yvette Moore Gallery - 15 min walk
- Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery - 2 min drive
- Regina, SK (YQR-Regina Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seasons Cafe & Eatery – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cactus Lounge – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Silo – Pub. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Moose Jaw
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Heritage Inn Hotel Moose Jaw
- Heritage Inn Hotel
- Heritage Moose Jaw
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I have stayed here numerous times and the hotel is nice and the staff are friendly. I’m usually not one to complain, but this last stay which was still nice but I’m noticing the hotel is becoming run-down and kind of shabby. It’s still very clean, but I think it would be beneficial to start investing in some upgrades. I would still recommend to stay here, just don’t expect anything exceptional or any extras. It’s pretty basic. On the plus side, I can stay here with my dogs, so that’s a big bonus for me.