Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb. 17, 2021
Where to stay in Montreal
4.5/5Wonderful!(5,283 area reviews)
Beneath the skyscrapers, this neighborhood offers grand civic spaces, high-end shopping, 30 concert halls and the world’s largest underground complex.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,060 area reviews)
Once surrounded by ramparts, this historic area within Montreal city now shines as one of the oldest and best preserved urban centers in North America.
Plateau Mont Royal
4/5Very Good!(238 area reviews)
Home to artists, students and bohemians of all types, this borough is Montreal’s creative and countercultural haven.
4/5Very Good!(168 area reviews)
Eat, drink and party in this lively center of Montréal’s cuisine and nightlife. See why the city’s gay district is thought to be one of the largest in the world.
3.5/5Good!(91 area reviews)
From the old port up to the mountain in a park, Montreal’s historic center is rich in beauty and bustling with activity.
More trip options
- Montreal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Montreal Airports
- Hotels in Montreal Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Montreal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Montreal
- More Hotel Options in Montreal
- Montreal Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Quebec
- Other Hotels near Montreal, Quebec
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends