- The Underground City
- 4 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 5 min walk
- Bell Centre
- 10 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, Loews Hotel Vogue is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Royal Park and Montreal Botanical Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss La Ronde Six Flags, or check out an event or a game at Bell Centre.
- The Underground City - 4 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 5 min walk
- Bell Centre - 10 min walk
- Phillips Square - 12 min walk
- McGill University - 14 min walk
- Peel Station - 5 min walk
- Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station - 7 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Societe Bistro – Al fresco dining bistro with a bar offering seafood.
About this property
Loews Hotel Vogue
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 25 per stay).
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD25 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Loews Hotel Vogue Montreal
- Loews Hotel Vogue
- Loews Vogue Montreal
- Loews Vogue
- Loews Hotel Montreal
- Loews Montreal
- Montreal Loews
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Duty manager Cassandra was rude, uninformed and unhelpful. “We get lots of requests like this from our guests. You’re just one of them.”