There was mold in the bathroom, filthy linen on the beds including the pillows which were stored on the floor in the bedroom. Baseboards and floors have not been cleaned in months. The kitchen lacked linens of any kind but not dirt which was evident around the taps and in the food stuffs left on the counter from the customers prior to us - even the pot kid was broken. A/C barely worked and the lighting was deplorable. The wifi was weak to non existent. And grime covered every light switch. I was so disgusted that I took pictures. I don’t usually complain because I do travel a lot and have seen less than perfect accommodations but I was with my 2 grandchildren who couldn’t even take their shoes off in a Canadian establishment! And -All for $400 a night! Be careful!
- Notre Dame Basilica
- 2 min walk
- Old Port
- 4 min walk
- Old Port of Montreal
- 7 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Notre Dame Basilica - 2 min walk
- Old Port - 4 min walk
- Old Port of Montreal - 7 min walk
- Bonsecours Market - 7 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal - 8 min walk
- Place d'Armes Station - 6 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 17 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Les suites Notre Dame
Concierge services and express check-in are available at this apartment building. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher. Guests can appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, and other amenities include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV
- No pets allowed
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Iron/ironing board
- 13 rooms
This is a apartment space. Its location is perfect and its in decent condition. There is no during the stay housekeeping and it can require some coordination to get maintenance while you are on vacation. The management is generally responsive. What was totally unacceptable though during my stay was city inspectors coming to measure the unit while me and my wife are trying to snooze during our last morning. The inspectors said the owner scheduled this. We were given no notice and city inspectors came in to us in our underwear taking pictures including our stuff. That was not okay.