WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. AVOID at all costs. Took us 2 Hours to check-in!! We had to go to their office to check in which is not located beside the building. Once we arrived, there was no one at the tiny office room, to check us in DURING BUSINESS HOURS. We had to wait in front of their office while we tried calling them multiple times and they would not pick up their phone call. We finally could reach them through their emergency line. We were also told that they were overbooked and had to move us to another building which we had no choice but to take. Parking was also a headache. We asked for parking and they gave us a spot at literally the far bottom end corner of the entire parking lot which had no elevator access. We had to take stairs with our heavy suitcases!! Also finding the parking lot was insane. There was no written instructions or diagram of where the parking was located. They just told us off their memory and we were told to find it on our own. We circled around the building for 30 minutes to finally find the underground parking.The entire time I was telling myself i should have just booked a regular hotel, what was I thinking. Finally got to our room and I smell a foul smell coming from the place. It's a very unpleasant smell engraved into the walls of the room, I tried airing it out but it would just come back. Also the place was gross, hair in the dirty bathtub, dusty light switches, stains on the kitchen table and chair, thin mattress. AVOID!
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 13 min walk
- Bell Centre
- 13 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral
- 20 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- The Underground City - 10 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 13 min walk
- Bell Centre - 13 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 20 min walk
- McGill University - 3 min drive
- Guy-Concordia Station - 6 min walk
- Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station - 8 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Le Shaughn Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 75 per pet, per stay.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: CAD 30 per night
- Limited parking
- Cots (infant beds): CAD 15 per night
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: CAD 25 per night
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable service
- Rooftop terrace
- BBQ Grill
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- CAD 75 per pet per stay
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massages
- Free bottled water
- Near a metro station
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness centre
- 32 rooms
- Built in 2017
Nearby things to do
A bit of inconvenience having to register at a different location.