- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St. Denis Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Place des Arts
- 12 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins
- 15 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Quartier Latin Montréal is in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and St. Denis Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Port of Montreal and Notre Dame Basilica. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bell Centre or Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Berri-UQAM Station is 5 minutes by foot and Sherbrooke Station is 6 minutes.
- St. Denis Theatre - 2 min walk
- Sainte-Catherine Street - 5 min walk
- Place des Arts - 12 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins - 15 min walk
- McGill University - 18 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 3 min drive
- Berri-UQAM Station - 5 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Hotel Quartier Latin Montréal
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The property was located very close to the entrainment district. But the property had a very bad smell. The bedding also smelled bad. There were red ants in the bathroom. There were ants crawling all over the food at breakfast time. Continental breakfast only included croissants and muffins with coffee or tea. There was no parking at the hotel. Which was not mentioned in the listing. Had to park at a public parking two blocks away for $ 17 per night. The staff was pretty nice.