Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Central Zone hotel with health club
Popular property highlights
Walk to attractions
This 229-room hotel is within walking distance of most Central Zone attractions, including the Macroplaza and Santa Lucia Riverwalk (2 blocks) and the Old Quarter (4 blocks).
Pool, fitness center
Grill & Vine, the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, serves up specialty fare. A health club includes a pool, racquet court, and fitness center.
Sweet Sleeper beds
Guestrooms feature Sheraton's signature Sweet Sleeper Beds, sitting areas with loveseats, marble bathrooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sheraton Ambassador Hotel
The 24-hour Link@Sheraton interactive lobby lounge serves as a connectivity hub in the heart of the lobby. Guests are provided complimentary Internet. An outdoor pool, fitness facility, and onsite restaurant are conveniences at Sheraton Ambassador Hotel.
Events can be arranged in the hotel's 12 meeting rooms, including a ballroom. Limited valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 926
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9967
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 229
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( MXN 30 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Grill & Vine - Fine-dining restaurant. Stained-glass ceiling, brass "street" lamps, and silk plants and palm trees. Buffet and à la carte breakfasts, lunches, dinners. Sunday brunch buffet with live music. Mexican and international dishes.
Le Pavillon Sports Bar - Club-like ambience with sports on TVs. Open late afternoon to late night. Closed Sundays.
Nearby Things to Do
Located in the hotel's health club and accessible by a second-story enclosed walkway is an 11.5-by-4.5-meter (38-by-15-ft) outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with padded lounge chairs and umbrella tables. Inside the health club are a complimentary fitness center with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights; complimentary men's and women's saunas, steam rooms; and a racquetball/squash court (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 250.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of MXN 400 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of MXN 1330 and a deposit of MXN 300.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 280 for adults and MXN 140 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 100 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: MXN 300.00 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 400 per pet, per stay plus MXN 1330 one-time cleaning fee
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 250.0 per night
- Hotel Ambassador Monterrey
- Hotel Sheraton Ambassador Monterrey
- Monterrey Sheraton
- Monterrey Sheraton Ambassador
- Sheraton Ambassador
- Sheraton Ambassador Hotel
- Sheraton Ambassador Monterrey
- Sheraton Ambassador Monterrey Hotel
- Sheraton Monterrey
- Sheraton Hotel Monterrey
- Sheraton Ambassador Hotel Monterrey
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.