- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Monterosso Beach
- 9 min walk
- Buranco Agriturismo
- 3 min drive
- Cantina di Miky
- 1 min walk
- Il Gabbiano
- 1 min walk
- La Spezia (QLP-Sarzana-Luni)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Monterosso al Mare
Located in Monterosso al Mare, Hotel Baia is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterosso Beach and Vernazza Beach.
- Monterosso Beach - 9 min walk
- Buranco Agriturismo - 3 min drive
- Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore - 7 min drive
- Levanto Beach - 15 min drive
- Vernazza Beach - 31 min drive
- Monterosso Station - 2 min walk
- Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) - 97 min drive
- Cantina di Miky - 1 min walk
- Il Gabbiano - 1 min walk
- Bar Giò - 1 min walk
- Baretto - 1 min walk
- Micky - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel staff were somewhat friendly. Hotel was nice with views of the beach/water. Breakfast was good, coffee was excellent. Only stayed one night.