Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Monterey, CA from CA $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Monterey Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Monterey Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Monterey Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Monterey? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 71 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Monterey Tides, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Carmel River Inn. This motel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and concierge services. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's guestroom size and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Svendsgaard's Inn. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and satellite TV. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's guestroom size and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Monterey
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- April-June: the average is 66°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Monterey is 20.47 inches
Exploring Monterey with Your Pet
Known for its aquarium, Monterey has lots to offer visitors including its seaside, golfing, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Fisherman's Wharf and Monterey Bay Aquarium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Maritime Museum and Dennis the Menace Park.