- Dome of Montepulciano
- 7 min drive
- Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- 7 min drive
- Il covo di Obelix
- 13 min walk
- Ristorante la Grotta
- 16 min walk
- Siena (SAY-Ampugnano)
- 69 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montepulciano, Relais Ortaglia is in the historical district. Civic Museum and Archaeological Civic Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Piazza Italia and Valdichiana Outlet Village. La Foce and Horti Leonini are also worth visiting.
- Cantina del Redi - 6 min drive
- Dome of Montepulciano - 7 min drive
- Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - 7 min drive
- Piazza Grande - 7 min drive
- Cantina Contucci - 7 min drive
- Montepulciano Station - 16 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 95 min drive
- Il covo di Obelix - 13 min walk
- Ristorante la Grotta - 16 min walk
- Cantina Gattavecchi - 16 min walk
- Osteria del Conte - 19 min walk
- La Corte dell' Ulivo - 20 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Ortaglia Condo Montepulciano
- Villa Ortaglia Condo
- Villa Ortaglia Montepulciano
- Relais Ortaglia Dimora di Charme
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wondering property amongst the Tuscan countryside which is immaculately maintained by the family owners. The gardens and pool area are beautiful and the views of surrounding Montepulciano are stunning. We did not have a car but managed to find a local driver who was wonderful. If you are without a car then I would recommend the same as walking everywhere can be challenging with all of the hills.