Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Montego Bay from CA $104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Montego Bay Pet-friendly Hotels
Montego Bay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Montego Bay? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and sofa beds.
- Pets are welcome at Club Caribbean. This hotel offers a full-service spa and sofa beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Jamaica Dream Villas. This villa provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room balconies.
Planning Your Trip to Montego Bay
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montego Bay is 50.87 inches
Exploring Montego Bay with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Montego Bay has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Dunn's River Falls and Rocklands Bird Sanctuary. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Green Grotto Caves and Dolphin Cove.