- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal
- 9 min drive
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- 9 min drive
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- 10 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montego Bay, Hotel Sahara de La Mer is near the beach. Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal and Tryall Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Hip Strip. AquaSol Theme Park and Rocklands Bird Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal - 9 min drive
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary - 9 min drive
- Montego Bay Marine Park - 10 min drive
- AquaSol Theme Park - 10 min drive
- Walter Fletcher Beach - 11 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sahara de La Mer
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sahara Mer Hotel Montego Bay
- Sahara Mer Hotel
- Sahara Mer Montego Bay
- Sahara Mer
- Hotel Sahara Mer Montego Bay
- Hotel Sahara Mer
WHAT A STINKING DUMP !!!
This is a fell-apart trash heap in a nowhere section of nowhere. No staff. No anything. Animals crawling on the walls. Vines crawling out of the broken air conditioner. Patio area was filthy. Nothing of any function. After one horrible night I checked out, never to see a refund. This stink hole should be condemned.
Pros: Absolutely nothing.
Cons: Condemn it.
Location: Nothing to do. A little food at the hotel across the road. You people owe me.