Find Boutique Hotels in Mississauga from CA $129
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Mississauga Boutique Hotels
Where Should I Stay in Mississauga?
Searching for a unique place to stay when you visit Mississauga? A boutique hotel may be just what you want if you like small hotels with quality service and great atmosphere. Mississauga has 3 boutique accommodations that represent the local spirit of this area.
Travelers say they like these boutique accommodations in Mississauga:
Glenerin Inn: 3.5-star hotel with 30 guestrooms. Enjoy the restaurant, bar, and spa services. Popular with our guests for its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
Alt Hotel Toronto Airport: 3-star hotel with 153 guestrooms. This property offers a bar, a 24-hour fitness center, and a deli. Expedia travelers like its comfortable rooms and close public transit.
The Waterside Inn: 3.5-star hotel with 93 guestrooms. Take advantage of this property's restaurant, bar, and fitness center. Our guests enjoy the walkable location and comfortable rooms.
What Should I See and Do in Mississauga?
Once you've decided where to stay in family-friendly Mississauga, plan what to do for fun on your vacation. The shopping, restaurants, and sporting events are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.Mississauga is also well known for its:
Top activities and sights around Mississauga include CN Tower, Toronto Public Library, and Canada's Wonderland. You might also want to see well-known spots like Casa Loma, Rogers Centre, and Royal Ontario Museum during your trip.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Mississauga?
If you want to know about the local weather, you can use this info to help you plan your Mississauga getaway:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 78°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 16°F
- Driest months: August, March, February, and July, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
- Rainiest months: August, March, February, and July, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
Getting Around Mississauga
The nearest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), which is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of the city, but Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) may also be an option. Make your way to Square One GO Bus Terminal for metro transit. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mississauga Cooksville Station, Mississauga Erindale Station, or Mississauga Streetsville Station.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Mississauga?
What's there to see and do in Mississauga?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Mississauga?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Mississauga?
More trip options
- Top areas for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Mississauga
- More Hotel Options in Mississauga
- More Accommodation Types in Mississauga
- Hotels near Popular Mississauga Attractions
- Other Hotels near Mississauga, Toronto
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Mississauga Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends