Get an overview of this hotelDowntown St Paul hotel on the riverfront
Popular property highlights
Near MN State Capitol
This St Paul hotel is within a mile of the Saint Paul RiverCentre, the Xcel Energy Center, and the Minnesota State Capitol.
The hotel offers a spacious 24-hour fitness center and a conference center. The Citizen Supper Club restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and limited 24-hour room service.
The InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront guestrooms offer complimentary WiFi access and 42" flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
InterContinetnal St. Paul-Riverfront is within a half-mile (0.8 kilometers) of Science Museum of Minnesota, the Minnesota Children's Museum, and the Saint Paul RiverCentre. The hotel's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The business center offers computer access, printing, copying, and fax services. WiFi is complimentary. 21 meeting rooms, event catering, exhibit space, ballroom, banquet facilities, and a security guard are also onsite.
Limited room service is available 24 hours a day. Citizen Supper Club serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour. Express check-out is also available. This is a smoke-free property, fines apply for violations.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 21
- Year Built 1969
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 43,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 410
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel St.
- Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.