- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 3 min walk
- Porta Venezia
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the city centre, The Westin Palace, Milan is in an area with great shopping. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (248 reviews)
- Safe (235 reviews)
- Quiet (220 reviews)
- Piazza della Repubblica - 3 min walk
- Corso Buenos Aires - 7 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 10 min walk
- Corso Como - 13 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 18 min walk
- Milan Repubblica Station - 2 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 10 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 22 min drive
- PanEVO Restaurant — 1 min walk
- PanEVO Terrace (Seasonal) — 1 min walk
- Chini - 1 min walk
- Arigatò - 2 min walk
- Churchill Caffè - 2 min walk
About this property
The Westin Palace, Milan
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 40 for adults and EUR 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 46.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a great stay as always, the friendly staff and the perfect location