Nice location Room a bit smaller than expected for the price Breakfast was good
- Piazza Cinque Giornate
- 2 min walk
- Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory
- 5 min walk
- Palace of Justice
- 7 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Piazza Cinque Giornate - 2 min walk
- Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory - 5 min walk
- Palace of Justice - 7 min walk
- Villa Necchi Campiglio - 11 min walk
- Piazza San Babila - 13 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 3 min drive
- San Babila Station - 13 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quattro B – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Bianca Maria Palace
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services and dry cleaning. All 92 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service (during limited hours), premium bedding and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 22 lb
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 45 (up to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel
- Bianca Maria Palace Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The room is very modern and pretty sure most of the rooms gets a good view of the surroundings. The rooftop terrace was nice but the drinks are very pricey.