The breakfast was good. The room was too hot and I couldn’t set the temperature in my room. In fact the whole hotel was too hot. I had to open the window to cool it down otherwise I could not sleep. I don’t understand why the thermostat was set so high. It’s a waste of energy.
Overview of Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
About this area
Sesto San Giovanni
Located in Sesto San Giovanni, Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj is in the suburbs and connected to the convention centre. Teatro alla Scala and Palazzo Reale are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Buenos Aires and Corso Como. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Sesto Rondo Station is 7 minutes by foot and Sesto I Maggio Station is 12 minutes.
- Piazzale Loreto - 8 min drive
- Corso Buenos Aires - 9 min drive
- Politecnico di Milano - 10 min drive
- San Raffaele Hospital - 10 min drive
- Corso Como - 12 min drive
- Sesto Rondo Station - 7 min walk
- Sesto S. Giovanni Station - 12 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 15 min drive
- La Sfinge — 1 min walk
- La Cornucopia - 2 min walk
- L'Angolo - 3 min walk
- Bar Papirus - 3 min walk
- Fior di Pane - 3 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per accommodation, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities