- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Park View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Bay View (Partial)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Bay View (Full)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bay View (Mobility)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bay View (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bay View (Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bay View (Roll-In Shower)
Condo, 3 Bedrooms
Penthouse, 4 Bedrooms (Condo)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Park View
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay is in a walkable area with good shopping. Island Queen Cruises and Miami Beach Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bayfront Park and Ocean Drive. Check out an event or a game at American Airlines Arena, and consider making time for Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed.
- American Airlines Arena - 16 min walk
- Bayside Marketplace - 20 min walk
- Jungle Island - 6 min drive
- Bayfront Park - 9 min drive
- James L. Knight Center - 11 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 4 min walk
- Miami Airport Station - 13 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 15 min drive
- NoVe Kitchen - 1 min walk
- La Bottega - 4 min walk
- Burger King - 5 min walk
- 3 Chefs Chinese & Vietnamese Food - 5 min walk
- BIN 18 - 5 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per night
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
It’s well decorated however our room was dirty. All the glass or marble table were not cleaned at all. The walls were dirty as well.