- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Carlota
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Carlota is located in Mexico City. Paseo de la Reforma and The Angel of Independence Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chapultepec Park and Alameda Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Auditorio Nacional or Sports Palace Dome.
- Paseo de la Reforma - 1 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 7 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 10 min walk
- Monument to the Revolution - 16 min walk
- Alameda Central - 11 min drive
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 11 min drive
- Insurgentes Station - 13 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of MXN 0, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of MXN 1000.00 per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 29 lb/13 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 290 and MXN 400 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: MXN 1000.00 per stay
- Pet fee: MXN 0 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Carlota Mexico City
- Hotel Carlota
- Carlota Mexico City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like the hotel and the location for the price. I feel that service could be a little more professional. I was stopped multiple times coming into the hotel eventhough I'd been staying there for several days.