- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Grand Polanco Residencial
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Double Room, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Polanco neighbourhood, Grand Polanco Residencial is connected to a shopping centre. The Angel of Independence Monument and Monument to the Revolution are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Six Flags Mexico. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Auditorio Nacional or Arena Ciudad de Mexico.
- Chapultepec Park - 9 min walk
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia - 16 min walk
- Auditorio Nacional - 20 min walk
- Museo Soumaya - 11 min drive
- Castillo de Chapultepec - 12 min drive
- Polanco Station - 4 min walk
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 6 min drive
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Grand Polanco Residencial
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Convenient location. Great Room.
It is located in Polanco, near museums, restaurans, shopping malls, all at waking distance. They offer you free pickup and drop off from the airport via Uber like service (ask for the promotion code). The place is very secure with 24/7 security. Cannot get into the residence without checking in. The breakfast is very simple: coffee, yogurt, bread and butter, some cereal and maybe fruit.