- Sun Studio
- 13 min walk
- Minglewood Hall
- 2 min drive
- 5 min walk
- Plaza Coffee Shop
- 10 min walk
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Memphis, Motel 6 Memphis Downtown is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Beale Street Landing and Tom Lee Park, while Orpheum Theatre and Stax Museum of American Soul Music are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at FedEx Forum or Memphis Pyramid. Our guests appreciate the motel's central and quiet location.
- Sun Studio - 13 min walk
- AutoZone Park - 2 min drive
- Minglewood Hall - 2 min drive
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum - 3 min drive
- FedEx Forum - 3 min drive
- Memphis Central Station - 8 min drive
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) - 12 min drive
- McDonald's — 5 min walk
- Plaza Coffee Shop — 10 min walk
- The Copper Spoon — 10 min walk
- University Café — 13 min walk
- Trolley Street Market — 15 min walk
About this property
Motel 6 Memphis Downtown
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Free cots/infant beds
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free cots/infant beds
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was basic and decent. I don't have any complaints.