Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is 0 mi (0.1 km) from Prahran Market and within 3 mi (5 km) of St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Royal Botanic Gardens and Luna Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, valet parking, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 113 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Art Series - The Cullen
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1442 square feet (134 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Art Series - The Cullen is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 134
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1442
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
HuTong Peking Duck - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gramercy Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Art Series Cullen
- Art Series Cullen Hotel
- Art Series Cullen Hotel Prahran
- Art Series Cullen Prahran
- Cullen Art Series
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Art Series - The Cullen is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Complimentary Smart Car
Guests who book a Cullen Penthouse room type will receive free use of a smart car.
Good for Cullen Penthouse room type only. Valid driver’s license required. Other restrictions may apply.