Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Medina, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bin Dawood, Baqi Cemetery, and Prophet's Mosque. Al Noor Mall and Uhud Battle Field are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 195 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Al Safa - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 150 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between SAR 85 and SAR 140 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150 per night
- Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah
- Dar Al Madinah
- Dar Hijra InterContinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Hotel
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Hotel Medina
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Medina
- InterContinental Madinah Dar Al Hijra
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah Al Madinah/Medina
- Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental Madinah Hotel Medina
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.