Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 4 restaurants and free breakfast
This family-friendly Mecca hotel is located in the historical district, within 2 mi (3 km) of King Fahad Gate and Abraj Al-Bait Towers. Al Hijaz Mall and Al Diyafa Mall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 4 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 1036 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Premium bedding and coffee makers are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1036
- Number of floors - 31
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
HAJAR - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL NASEEM - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
AL FAIRDOUS - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL NAEEM - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL DIWAN - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 160 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: SAR 1000 per night
- Valet parking fee: SAR 150-200 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 160 per night
- Hajar Hotel Makkah
- Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel Makkah
- Moevenpick Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Mövenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Mövenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Movenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Movenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hotel Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).