Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 4 restaurants and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Mecca hotel is located in the historical district, within 2 mi (3 km) of King Fahad Gate and Abraj Al-Bait Towers. Al Hijaz Mall and Al Diyafa Mall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 4 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 1036 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Premium bedding and coffee makers are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1036
- Number of floors - 31
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
HAJAR - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL NASEEM - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
AL FAIRDOUS - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL NAEEM - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
AL DIWAN - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 160 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: SAR 1000 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 for adults and SAR 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SAR 150-200 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 160 per night
- Hajar Hotel Makkah
- Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel Makkah
- Moevenpick Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Mövenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Mövenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Movenpick Hotel Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca
- Movenpick Hajar Tower Makkah
- Mövenpick Hotel Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.