- Liked: Cleanliness
- Abraj Al Bait Towers
- 3 min drive
- Well of Zamzam
- 16 min drive
- King Fahad Gate
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Le Meridien Towers Makkah is located in Mecca. Kaaba and Great Mosque of Mecca are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall.
- Abraj Al Bait Towers - 3 min drive
- Well of Zamzam - 16 min drive
- Kaaba - 16 min drive
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 16 min drive
- King Fahad Gate - 17 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- Middle East Restaurant – Restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Moroccan Restaurant – Restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Asian Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Le Meridien Towers Makkah
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 100.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SAR 35 and SAR 150 for adults, and SAR 35 and SAR 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Longer check in