Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Good location
- Family-friendly amenities
- Overall value of stay
- Guestroom size
This family-friendly Mazatlan hotel is located by the ocean, within 1 mi (2 km) of Golden Zone, Punta Camaron Beach, and La Gran Plaza Mall. Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve and Sea Shell City Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a conference center, and a business center.
All 165 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and phones.
Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
In addition to an outdoor pool, Don Pelayo Pacific Beach provides a waterslide and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Don Pelayo Pacific Beach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Marlin Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: MXN 500.00 per stay
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 705.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 550.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 987.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 850.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 174 for adults and MXN 127 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 480 per person (roundtrip)
- Don Pelayo
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Mazatlan
- Howard Johnson Don Pelayo Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.