Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Popular property highlights
Located in Medina, this spa riad is within a 10-minute walk of Jamaa el Fna and Koutoubia Minaret. Bahia Palace and Dar Si Said Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this riad has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 18 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mabrouk Riad and Spa
Mabrouk Riad and Spa features a full-service spa. The riad offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic riad also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Mabrouk Riad and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1910
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
Where to Eat
The riad offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Mabrouk - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Mabrouk has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 480.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 480.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 33.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MAD 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 100 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 0.00 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 6 years old)
- Mabrouk Marrakech
- Mabrouk Riad
- Mabrouk Riad Marrakech
- Riad Mabrouk
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.