Hotels in Marina Bay, Singapore from CA $249
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Marina Bay hotels and places to stay
Visiting Marina Bay in Singapore
Marina Bay is a scenic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, and Esplanade Theatres. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Marina Bay has 9 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Singapore's Marina Bay Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, 6-minute walk from Singapore Flyer. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Pan Pacific Singapore: 5-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants, 8-minute walk from Singapore Flyer. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, 7-minute walk from Esplanade Theatres. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Marina Bay may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Singapore neighborhood instead. Financial District Singapore is a neighborhood known for its stunning river views, ample dining options, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 30 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel: 5-star hotel with a marina, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, steps from Raffles Place. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- AMOY: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi, steps from Thian Hock Keng Temple. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, steps from Asian Civilisations Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Marina Bay in Singapore
Sights like Esplanade Theatres, ArtScience Museum, and Singapore Maritime Gallery can be part of your cultural tour of Marina Bay. Gardens by the Bay and Singapore Flyer are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighborhood Financial District Singapore has top sights including Raffles Place and Boat Quay. Wak Hai Cheng Bio Temple, UOB Plaza, and Far East Square are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Singapore.
Getting Around Marina Bay and the Greater Singapore Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Bayfront Station, Marina Bay Station, or Promena Station. Learn about your options for water transportation at the marina.