- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Siglo Suites @ The Acqua Private Residences
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms
Junior Room, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Room, 1 Bedroom, Annex Building
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom, Annex Building
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building
About this area
Located in Makati, Siglo Suites @ The Acqua Private Residences is in the business district and near the airport. Fort Bonifacio and Fort Santiago are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Venice Grand Canal Mall and SM Mall of Asia. Check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum, and consider making time for Manila Ocean Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- A. Venue Mall - 12 min walk
- Century City - 15 min walk
- Power Plant Mall - 16 min walk
- Makati Museum - 17 min walk
- Guadalupe Church - 3 min drive
- Boni Avenue Station - 4 min drive
- Manila Vito Cruz Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Siglo Suites @ The Acqua Private Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 2000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 200 for adults and PHP 200 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 240 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
No ownership by staff to put the client first. We arrived around 2 AM, having made a late booking. The staff was not familiar with our booking, could not accept our payment through the CC terminal and do not have parking for our car. We were given the option to park on the street, at our own risk, and they told us the parking was full. What was disappointing here was the staff just asked us to wait but did not provide any solutions for us to go to the room. As you can imagine, we were quite tired because it was the birthday of my girlfriend and we had come from a dinner but didn’t want to drive home (as she lives quite far). By booking - we understood that the hotel might be lull, due to the time, but we never expected the Hotel not to be able to manage their clients. The other thing we noticed was many of the guests were mainland Chinese, we’re Chinese Filipinos so I think the staff initially treated us the same way as their ruder guests and didn’t take ownership because they thought they could take advance of the “foreign” aspect, assuming we wouldn’t know how the Philippine market is. Eventually we were given a room by 3 AM, no parking was given and the staff woke us up by 8 AM to move our car. When we arrived at the room, it was not ready. Disappointed because of the quality of service at the property, and lack of customer service. It felt like we had to “take risks” as guests of the hotel because they could not assure the safety and quality of the stay.