Overview of Rosas Garden Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
In the city centre, Rosas Garden Hotel is in Manila's Ermita neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place. Check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum, and consider making time for Manila Ocean Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Rizal Park - 4 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 6 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park - 12 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 4 min drive
- Star City - 4 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 3 min drive
- United Nations LRT Station - 10 min walk
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast.
- Piano Bar – Open for happy hour.
About this property
Rosas Garden Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: PHP 184.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PHP 240.00 for adults and PHP 240.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1500 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Nite critter visitors
The staff was nice and helpfull Room was clean for sure it has seen betther days. It badly need renovation. Our bigges issue were little roaches... we arrive late after a long trip and after we were seattle in bed...then the parade started... They were coniing from the hallway under the door, also from the next door... I decided to stay as there was no other place to go at that time in the night. The following morning I brought my dissatisfaction to the front desk staff. The apologized and said that they fumigate every days... iIf they do that, it tellsme that they have an infestation problem. I will not stay there again.