- SMX Convention Center
- 13 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia
- 13 min walk
- City of Dreams Manila
- 17 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pasay, Citadines Bay City Manila is in an area with great airport proximity. SM Mall of Asia and Venice Grand Canal Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Smart Araneta Coliseum, or consider a night out at Oasis Manila. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (5 reviews)
- Great shopping (5 reviews)
- Good eats (5 reviews)
- SMX Convention Center - 13 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia - 13 min walk
- City of Dreams Manila - 17 min walk
- Manila Bay - 18 min walk
- Star City - 4 min drive
- Taft Avenue Station - 3 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- All Day Dining – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Citadines Bay City Manila
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Clean rooms, very friendly staff, good wifi. However, the room was noisy from the air conditioning units at the window and street traffic. Mostly disappointed in the breakfast buffet which is tiny and not very tasty.