Overview of Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Manila's Ermita neighbourhood, Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila is in the city centre and near a metro station. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Smart Araneta Coliseum, or consider a night out at Oasis Manila.
- Rizal Park - 4 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 7 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park - 12 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 10 min drive
- Star City - 12 min drive
- United Nations LRT Station - 10 min walk
- Manila Paco Station - 14 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- 1166 Bistro and Bar – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1000 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities