Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to People's History Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Manchester hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of The Opera House and People's History Museum. Manchester Opera House and Museum of Science and Industry are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and self parking.
All 148 rooms offer comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5371 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, a terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1844
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5371
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Riverside Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP £17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Albert Victoria Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Victoria Albert Hotel Manchester
- Victoria Albert Marriott
- Victoria Albert Marriott Hotel Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.