Get an overview of this hotelBayside hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is steps from Maritime Museum and Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Saint-Aubert Chapel and Alligator Bay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel le Mouton Blanc
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and shopping on site. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel le Mouton Blanc is a smoke-free property.
- Free area shuttle
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
MOUTON BLANC - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
CAFE MERE POULARD - This cafe specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.70 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Hotel Mouton Blanc
- Hotel Mouton Blanc Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Mouton Blanc
- Mouton Blanc Le Mont-Saint-Michel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.