Get an overview of this hotelBayside hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is steps from Maritime Museum and Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Archeoscope and Saint-Aubert Chapel are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. An area shuttle is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel le Mouton Blanc
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and shopping on site. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel le Mouton Blanc is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free area shuttle
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
MOUTON BLANC - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
CAFE MERE POULARD - This cafe specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Cribs are complimentary for babies ages 0 - 3 years old, upon availability. Guests must contact the hotel prior to arrival to confirm the availability of a crib in the room.
There are no room charges for children under 3 years old if their parents provide their own crib/infant bed.
Guests arriving by car must contact the hotel at least 3 days in advance of arrival to receive a parking access code.
Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.70 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Hotel Mouton Blanc
- Hotel Mouton Blanc Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Mouton Blanc
- Mouton Blanc Le Mont-Saint-Michel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.