Book your room at Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Vaals Labyrinth and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Dreilaendereck. Aachen Cathedral and Aachen Town Hall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and separate bathtubs and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Kasteel BloemendalBloemendalstraat 150 Vaals 6291 CM
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant Bloemendal - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 16.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- Hotel Bloemendal
- Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal
- Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal Vaals
- Kasteel Bloemendal
- Kasteel Bloemendal Vaals
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.