Get an overview of this hotel3-star lodge with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this lodge is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Jefferson National Forest and within 12 mi (20 km) of Gross Orchard and Peaks of Otter Winery. Bower Center for the Arts and Bedford Museum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room are available at this lodge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services are onsite.
All 63 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities that guests will find include premium bedding and coffee makers.
Peaks of Otter Lodge
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Bedford lodge also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1964
- Total number of rooms - 63
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Peaks of Otter - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 11.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Destination fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11.00 per stay
- Peaks Otter Lodge Bedford
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).