- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
- Costa Azul Beach
- 6 min walk
- Playa Hotelera
- 10 min walk
- Plaza Mega Comercial Mexicana
- 19 min walk
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
San Jose del Cabo
Located in San Jose del Cabo, Residence by Krystal Grand All Inclusive is in the city centre and near the beach. Puerto Los Cabos and Cabo del Sol are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Costa Azul Beach and Palmilla Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Dolphin Discovery Puerto Los Cabos and Cuadra San Francisco.
- Costa Azul Beach - 6 min walk
- Playa Hotelera - 10 min walk
- Plaza Mega Comercial Mexicana - 19 min walk
- Los Cabos Convention Center - 3 min drive
- San Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary - 4 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ayami – Ocean-view sushi bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Restaurante O – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Residence by Krystal Grand All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Photos are deceiving. I made the mistake to choose this hotel because it was cheaper than the rest and I regret it. Food is ok in the buffet area but the restaurants where you need to reserve the food is really bad. The room they gave us is not even in the property, they take you in a van to other building! The good ones you see in the picture an extra charge of $50 dollars a night. I found that to be the worse part of the vacation since we were not close ti the beach or pool. I went to other hotels in the area and are superb. Do not try to save money choosing this one, you will regret it.