Get an overview of this hotelBeach spa retreat walking distance from Third Street Promenade
Located in North of Wilshire, this beachfront hotel is in the entertainment district and within a 10-minute walk of Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Place. Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Beach are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
All 302 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
In addition to a full-service spa, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built - 1914
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 302
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 15.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Fig Restaurant - This bistro specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
Exhale has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairmont Hotel Miramar
- Fairmont Miramar
- Fairmont Miramar Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows Santa Monica
- Miramar Bungalows
- Miramar Fairmont
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.