Book your room at Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel in northern Los Angeles suburb
Shopping and Dining
Within walking distance to premier shopping including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and dining choices such as Arnie Morton's Steakhouse and BJ’s Brewery.
Discover activities, recreation and entertainment nearby including Malibu beaches, Getty Villa and Center, Regan library, Universal Studios, and Hollywood.
Guestrooms feature 37" Flat-Screen HDTV's, pillow-top mattresses, clock radios with MP3 docks. Hotel amenities include: Complimentary 24 hour access to our Fitness and Business centers with internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Front desk
Conveniently located within the Warner Center in Woodland Hills
Enjoy the warm, Southern-California climate of the West San Fernando Valley. With friendly hospitality and affordable accommodations to meet all travel needs, the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel offers the top tier service that guests have come to expect; the hotel's convenient location at the Warner Center offers access to all that Metropolitan Los Angeles has to offer. Guests will find shopping, restaurants, and businesses all within easy walking distance.
This smoke-free Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel features:
• 326 spacious guestrooms and suites, with 37" LCD HDTVs and the Hilton Serenity Collection™
• Three Executive floors with upgraded amenities and private Concierge Lounge
• High-speed Internet offered in all 326 guestrooms (fee)
• Complimentary fitness center by Precor®, stay fit with Cybex, treadmills with satellite TV, and bikes
• Complimentary business center, open 24 hours to meet the needs of busy corporate guests
• Runway offers modern American cuisine in a shared plate concept
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 11.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Runway - This contemporary restaurant serves American cuisine with intercontinental inspiration. This hotel features a shared plate concept with farm-to-table ingredients.
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Woodland Hills we'll help you stay productive on the road. Energize your stay with our Hilton Fitness by Precor® facility. Each premium Precor treadmill, elliptical cross-trainer and bike includes its own TV screen so you can enjoy the entertainment of your choice while you work out. You'll also find Precor strength and flexibility equipment, plus mats with room to stretch. Hilton Fitness by Precor® the essentials you need to help keep you at your best.
We're scenically located in the heart of the West San Fernando Valley, just 25 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.
Award-winning golf courses including Lost Canyons, Rustic Canyons, and Woodley Lakes, are less than 17 miles away; Malibu Country Club is a 20-mile trip. Several surfing and boogie-boarding beaches are within a 25-minute drive. Horseback riding is available in the nearby Santa Monica National Mountain Recreation Area. The concierge can make tee-time and riding arrangements.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.