- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 1 min walk
- Liverpool Street
- 18 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Vita Mojo
- 1 min walk
- London (QQW-Waterloo Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, YHA London St Paul's - Hostel is near a metro station. Tate Modern and Barbican Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium.
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 18 min walk
- London Bridge - 19 min walk
- The Shard - 4 min drive
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 4 min drive
- Blackfriars Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London City Thameslink Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 53 min drive
- Degustibus - 1 min walk
- Vita Mojo - 1 min walk
- The Billingsgate Porter fish and chips - 1 min walk
- L'Express City - 1 min walk
- Rising Sun - 1 min walk
About this property
YHA London St Paul's - Hostel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.75 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
My second night there, I walked into my room and there were no empty beds. After checking back with the desk, they had booked my bed out. I had to move all of my things in the middle of the night to a new room, which I also had to pay to upgrade.