Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in London City Centre, near St. Paul's Cathedral
Located in London City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Old Bailey, Museum of London, and London Stock Exchange. St. Paul's Cathedral and St George’s, Bloomsbury are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 59 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, plasma TVs, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Zetter Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
The Zetter Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
The Zetter Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 0 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Zetter
- Zetter Hotel
- Zetter Hotel London
- Zetter London
- The Zetter Hotel London, England
- The Zetter Hotel And Townhouse
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.