Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in Clerkenwell, near St. Paul's Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in Clerkenwell, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from St. John's Gate and Museum of the Order of St John. Smithfield Market and Museum of London are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 59 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Zetter Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 646 square feet (60 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
The Zetter Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2004
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Individually decorated
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
The Zetter Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 0 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Zetter
- Zetter Hotel
- Zetter Hotel London
- Zetter London
- The Zetter Hotel London, England
- The Zetter Hotel And Townhouse
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.