Get an overview of this hotelOasis of calm in bustling Mayfair and Picadilly
Popular property highlights
In heart of Piccadilly
This contemporary hotel is located on Jermyn Street, St James, in the heart of Piccadilly. The Theatreland district, Leicester Square, and Mayfair are 700 metres away.
Petrichor restaurant offers modern British dishes for breakfast, as well as informal a la carte lunch and dinner menus with seasonal and regional produce.
Views of London
Many of the 230 guestrooms offer views of London and feature elegant furnishings, satellite flat-panel TVs, and free WiFi.
The Cavendish London
The Cavendish London's cocktail bar next to the lobby provides a space for guests to unwind, with leather couches, tables and chairs. Teas and coffees are served in the lounge area adjacent to the restaurant, Petrichor, which is decorated with modern art pieces, and has a piano for guests to play at leisure.
Guests can consult staff at the concierge desk for information on shopping, sightseeing and latest hot spots in town. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel's public areas. Secure underground valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
Five air-conditioned meeting rooms are available for hire, including a large boardroom which seats up to 80 people. All feature natural lighting, wireless Internet access, audio-visual equipment and blackout facilities.
The Cavendish London is a smoke-free property. Please note: Pets are not allowed.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Petrichor - The restaurant serves contemporary British cuisine and traditional favourites with modern European influences. The menu changes monthly and features seasonal and regional produce. Full British breakfast along with informal a la carte lunch and dinner menus. The elevated dining room overlooks Jermyn Street and St. James and Piccadilly London.
Lobby Bar - Extensive list of drinks and grazing menu served in a chic setting.
Lounge - Hot and cold snacks, fresh coffee, specialty teas, and other drinks served in a cosy setting.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyde Park is 700 metres from the hotel. This huge expanse of green space offers horse riding, jogging and cycling tracks, as well as the famous Serpentine boating lake. The hotel also provides discounted access to a fitness centre 300 metres away in Piccadilly Circus, for £10 per guest per day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night (for stays between 21 January - 31 December)
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
- Cavendish Hotel
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- London Cavendish
- Cavendish London Hotel
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- The Cavendish London England
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.