- Oxford Street
- 3 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 4 min walk
- HUNter 486
- 1 min walk
- La Masseria
- 2 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Prince Akatoki London is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Marble Arch and Baker Street are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Oxford Street and Park Lane. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Oxford Street - 3 min walk
- Marble Arch - 4 min walk
- Hyde Park - 6 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- Harrods - 4 min drive
- Marble Arch Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- TOKii — 1 min walk
- The Malt Lounge and Bar — 1 min walk
- HUNter 486 - 1 min walk
- La Masseria - 2 min walk
- The MaE deli - 2 min walk
About this property
The Prince Akatoki London
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 48.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
First time staying at The Prince Akatoki, and it was a pleasure from start to finish. Level of service was extremely attentive, with plenty of neat little touches, like a Japanese mulled wine on arrival, and a smoothie on our departure. It is an extremely relaxing place to stay, which, after all, is what any hotel should aspire to be.