- Twickenham Stadium
- 12 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace
- 19 min drive
- The Old Crown
- 2 min walk
- Botwell Inn
- 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 12 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hayes, Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow is on the Strip and on the riverwalk. Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Thorpe Park. Check out an event or a game at Twickenham Stadium, and consider making time for Pinewood Studios, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Twickenham Stadium - 12 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 19 min drive
- Windsor Castle - 23 min drive
- Wembley Stadium - 29 min drive
- Kensington High Street - 29 min drive
- Hayes & Harlington Station - 1 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 12 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 13 min drive
- The Old Crown - 2 min walk
- Botwell Inn - 8 min walk
- The Crane - 15 min walk
- The Ram - 2 min drive
- The White Hart - 2 min drive
About this property
Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests who wish to book breakfast are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book it and receive a discounted breakfast price. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A deposit of between GBP 100 and GBP 300 is payable by credit card and is due at the time of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Amenities
The convenience of the property is the best. The staff and rooms condition make one feel at home.However, the dishes in the kitchen were not clean. I had to clean before use